Re: ISO9660 support

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 17:02, Gary Thomas wrote:

> Nice to hear from you, Jesper.  How's life treating the married man?

Really well, thanks!

Time flies, and I'm enjoying both married life and my new job :)

The company is trying to sell our electronic patient journal software to
some of the solution provider corporations in UK, so the UK guys may
(should they end up in hospital) risk being taken care of with the help
of some of my Java hacks (pity the poor bastards ;)

Cheers,
Jesper