Re: eCos port to IDT processors

Chang, Sandra wrote:
Jonathan:
Do you need to process the assignment before we can ship the code?
No, you can ship the code now, although it may differ from what eventually gets incorporated into the master repository in minor ways.

As it happens, I had just sent a mail to Tim asking if he had it. Whoever wants to send it I don't mind :-).

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine