Re: Future code ownership

Bart Veer wrote:
So we should approach Red Hat management one last time, explaining the
possibility of the SPI scenario, proposing an outline deal, and asking
if they would be interested. There would have to be a time limit on
this, perhaps a month. If Red Hat agree then we can take the whole
proposal to SPI. If Red Hat fail to reply in time, or try to make
things horribly complicated again, then we give up on the whole idea
of license deals and we drop copyright assignments.
Well, now that Mark is on the list (he wasn't before, oops!) perhaps this would be best coming from him? We know from personal experience how difficult it can be getting replies to "outsider's" mails.

I'll give him a chance to read this thread in the archives though :).

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine