eCos port to IDT processors

IDT has just completed (via an external contractor very familiar with the
eCos operating system) a eCos port (v2.0) to an existing embedded processor.
This CPU core uses a 32-bit MIPS CPU core.

I have looked quickly through the FAQ and the license agreement, but I
wanted to check with you on the next steps we must take to get this code
released via yourselves into the public domain.

Should we be emailing source code over to someone there once we sign the
license agreement?

Sorry for such a basic question, but as it is the first time for us in the
eCos world, we have a bit of a learning curve to go up.

Regards
Ian Ferguson
Strategic Marketing Manager
IDT