Re: ecos project still alive?

On 23.6.2017 18:57, PicassoCT wrote:

> Many successful and completed projects are in maintenance mode.

Having one network stack (BSD) from 2002 and another (lwIP)
from 2009 does not look like a maintenance mode to me.

It could well be that the eCosPro lives. This is however in
a price range where there are several alternatives to explore.
I completely respect the eCosCentric's decision not to move
forward with the public version, but as a free OS I'm afraid
the eCos is dead, as there is obviously no relevant community
to contribute.

--
                                      Stano