Filling in cyg_flash_devtab[] array

Hi everyone!

I suppose my question is easy for those who know eCos.
I tried to write driver for flash device. Following the manual, I wrote

/	DEVIO_TABLE(
		p8p_handlers,
	    p8p_write,
	    p8p_read,
	    p8p_select,
	    p8p_get_config,
	    p8p_set_config,
	    p8p_close
	    );

	DEVTAB_ENTRY(
		p8p_label,
		p8p_name,
		0,    //does not depend upon a lower level interface
		&p8p_handlers,
		p8p_init,
		p8p_lookup,
		p8p_priv
	    );/
in p8p.c and created such a flash_p8p.cdl:

/cdl_package CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_P8P {
    display       "P8P FLASHlike memory support"
    parent		  CYGPKG_IO_FLASH
    description   "FLASHlike memory device support for P8P"
    implements	  CYGHWR_IO_FLASH_DEVICE
    hardware
    compile       p8p.c
}
/

I added my package in ecos.db and built it alright. However, RedBoot tells
me: *FLASH: driver init failed: Invalid FLASH address*. I see
&(cyg_flashdevtab[0]) == &cyg_flashdevtab_end, so,  cyg_flashdevtab[] seems
empy, right? Why may that be?
TIA