Re: Cortex-M3 failing certain kernel tests

I found a similar problem. Seems that the tests expect 10ms tick period to be configured.

I made a patch for that, using a couple of conversion functions to/from ticks from/to time that were available in the test code, or maybe in some ecos code... I'll have to check that, to avoid dependency with the timer tick.

Seems that there is nobody attending the list that would look into submitting patches this days, so I'll see if I can put together the mods I did for this thing this monday and post them on the list.

Regards.
David Fernandez

Enviado con Aquamail para Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com