Re: help to find LPC1766 STK port

Hi Abishek

On 06/09/13 05:45, abhishek srivastava wrote:

> i want to port ecos on LPC1768 but not able to find out port
> for LPC1766 in redboot guide or configtool or in anoncvs repository.
> even though in supported hardware, it shows that this board
> is supported !!
>
> can anyone plese provide me the link to find the port location
> in anoncvs repository, how to configure ecos or redboot for target
> if template not specified ??

The LPC1766 port is definitely present in the eCos CVS repository. In
configtool you would select the "Olimex LPC-1766-STK" hardware template.
With ecosconfig, you would specify "lpc1766stk" as the target name.

Make sure that your eCos repository is up to date, including "ecos.db".

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer
http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john