building/running tests without RedBoot

Hi,

If i want to run and debug the tests as an demo application i usually copy
the file to my SDK, remove/replace the CYG_TEST_ Macros and i can run it.
Mostly i works but now i didn't.

building the \ecos\packages\io\fileio\current\tests\stdio.c gives me
"undefined reference to fopen" (and all other stdio.h funcions) whereas it
builds and runs with "build tests" and loading the executable with my jtag
adapter. The library is linked correctly.

What do i have to look after when building tests this way?

Thanks,
Felix