Aw: Re: Re: Debugging via JTAG - problems?

Hi Edgar!
> - Be sure everything is compiled with -O0 (no optimization).
So I have to add this flag at the global build options in the configuration tool?

> - Be sure you have compiled the latest version of the source code.
I have ecos installed like it is described here: http://ecos.sourceware.org/getstart.html
Is this ecos source code the latest one? I know about the CVS but I thougt the only difference is that there are more ports listed.

> - Be sure you have loaded the elf file to the target (I assume it's a RAM application, isn't it?)
Yes, it is a RAM application. But I selected JTAG as startup type in the configuration tool.
But how can I get sure the elf file is loaded to the target? Sorry for my silly question :/
> - Try using the gdb in command line until you are sure you are doing the right thing.
> - Post the exact steps you are doing in command line gdb (copy + paste commands and output), it might be clearer like that.
I'll do that :)
With kind regards,
Lukas