Select break?

Hi,

Is there any way I can wakeup a select call from an other thread?

I'm using eCos threads (not posix threads), so sending a signal using
pthread_kill does not seem to be an option.

I would have guessed that I could create a file descriptor pair using
pipe, or socketpair, include this in the select list, and write some
dummy data. But since eCos does not implement either pipe or
socketpair, this does not seem to be an option either.

I have tried to use the cyg_selrecord and the cyg_selwakeup functions,
but they only cause the select function to poll the file descriptors
again.

So how can this be done using eCos threads?

Best regards
Allan W. Nielsen