Re: ST STM3210E EVAL board and the POSIX layer

On 04/06/2012 08:18 PM, Fabrizio Carrai wrote:
The options requires the header file names. The check control on the
left o the tree only enable the fields.
Creating an empty .ecc and using as template

Hardware: ST STM3210E EVAL board
Packages: posix

I got these settings:

OPEN_MAX implementation header     Enabled=True Value=<cyg/fileio/limits.h>
LINK_MAX implementation header       Disabled
NAME_MAX implementation header     Enabled=True Value=<cyg/fileio/limits.h>
PATH_MAX implementation header     Disabled

It makes sense that if you enable the field and do not specify the
header files, you got a compilation error.

The values above are set by the configuration tool when you specify
the POSIX package as template option. If you choose the "default"
option, the limit's option are not set.

Hope that helps.

Fabrizio