Re: Fw: strange UART behaviour while running ecos

> And there I go forgetting to include the list...
?
never mind it happens. but yeah i was so busy trying to fix the problem couldn't find time to check anything else and now it's my pleasure to announce that I got it working.
?
>> Yes, I see a LEON hal, but no mention of LEON3. Sounds like you are
>> working from a very old port from some manufacturer that did not
>> contribute the port back. Hence, it has been unmaintained.Perhaps you
>> would be interested in updating it and contributing it. Mind you, I
>> have no idea what level of effort that would entail from your starting
>> place.

yea may be you are right since that port is not part of ecos latest release. And just to share how I solved it: I chose a different baud rate. So, I believe the strange behaviour had to do with physical media. Since the serial cable and PC work for quite a range of baud rates, so I believe it had to do with LEON3 processor support somehow. If someone could share more on the baud rates LEON3 supports I would appreciate.
?
Thanks and Regards,?
Tayyaba Azeem