Re: Flash memory not accessible via Redboot on Kinetis TWR_K60N512_KIT

Thanks Ilija and Tomas for your answers,

I will look at the existing code already implemented for other
freescale platforms in eCos and try to write a driver for the flash
memory of the k60.
I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Nicolas Aujoux