Re: Flash memory not accessible via Redboot on Kinetis TWR_K60N512_KIT

On 07.02.2012 13:00, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
On 07/02/12 10:44, Ilija Kocho wrote:
Hi Nicolas

Kinetis Flash (FTF) is not yet supported by eCos.
To answer your question: In order to be able to flash code from Redboot
we need a Flash driver for Kinetis FTF.
It's not a particularly big task I think; the kinetis FTFL driver in
openocd is under 600LOC of generously spaced code.

We should be careful openocd code in eCos since it is pure GPL. It can be used, but only for open source applications. That being said, openocd code can't be accepted in the eCos repository.

Ilija

Tomas

Ilija