Re: ecos table section

Please keep your replies on the list so that all may benefit.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011, Elad Yosef wrote:

> Hi,
> I did all the above and reached foot print of ~42KB.

Is that for RedBoot's .data/.bss? What your target is?  (What are its
ROM, RAM ratios?)

> And I'm trying to minimize more.

Well, with your request you would save about 0.5K only. The command
table entry is the six pointers only (for the most platform that's 24
bytes), so, the table's room is 24 x N (commands), i.e. for 20 commands
480 bytes only. As I said if you will continue to look for a few free
bytes that it does not seem that to use RedBoot as debug environment is
right choice for your target.

Sergei