Re: eth_recv out of MBUFs

Hi Stano,

I've had a similar problem and found some help in this message:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-10/msg00350.html

and the followup:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-10/msg00380.html

Basically, I've used the suggested hack to reduce the time required for TCP connections to timeout. Fiddling around with the number of permissible open connections did not end well...

--
Wayne Visser
LSZ PaperTech Inc.