Re: create an application ecos with Eclipse CDT

On 05.04.2011 15:29, moktar_bouain wrote:
> Hi Ilija ,
> Thank you for your reply ,but can you give me more detail .
Perhaps I could if your are more specific with your question.
Did you try to build ecos app. under eclipse?
If yes what is the outcome?
> I use ecos ;cross compiler; for Leon3 (Sparc).
You can use standard eCos compiler provided that your processor is
supported. I guess it should work with other gcc distributions too.
State your compiler in Makefile, usually there are macros such as:

XCC, XCXX, etc.