Re: RedBoot DHCP failure due to race condition.

On 18.03.2011 12:44, Gary Thomas wrote:
Feel free to contribute "production quality code" to the project, rather
than just moaning about it!

I don't have any. My contribution would lack the same thing as current code - testing. RedBoot in our products has a static IP. I only enable DHCP to recover an occasional botched firmware update.

--
Kind regards,
Tarmo Kuuse