Re: How To Configure ecos to run under UBOOT

On 2011-03-11, zhang baolei <ittechbay@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use at91rm9200 based board,  how to config CYG_HAL_STARTUP: RAM,
> ROM, or ROMRAM.
>
> how to start ecos app under UBOOT

Any of the three (RAM, ROM, ROMRAM) could work.  It all depends on how
you plan on telling UBOOT to start the application, and how you want
the application to work.  My _guess_ would be that a RAM startup model
would probably be the most common for people using UBOOT, but you
could use any of the them.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Are we THERE yet?
                                  at               My MIND is a SUBMARINE!!