Framebuffer, MicroWindows

Hi all,

the last few days I spent writing a framebuffer driver for the netX500
chip. The tests fb and fbmacro work so far (well, some rough edges in
the code and more modes need to be supported, but basically works).

What I'm wondering now is, is it possible to use the framebuffer driver
with the MicroWindows port? From what I've seen (just a rather quick
look), it seems the MW port is somewhat coupled to the IPAQ (which has
no framebuffer driver in devs/framebuf/) or PC hardware. What I saw is
that the init function in scr_ecos.c calls lcd_init() which seems to be
implemented in some HALs. I'm not quite getting the concept here...

Any hints/ideas/enlightments are welcome!

Cheers,
Manuel

--
Manuel Borchers