Re: Nand support in Redboot

viren.dobariya wrote:
 I am using EA2468 board with samsung nand flash.
I had written nand flash driver and tested with flash test appn.
It is working correctly.
Now, I want to add nand flash support in redboot.
can anybody guide me?

NAND support for the EA2468, a driver for the on-board Samsung K9F1G08 (and other related chips), and RedBoot support for NAND (image loading via fileio, plus some utility commands) already exists in the eCosCentric NAND tree. This is not officially part of eCos but is published at http://hg-pub.ecoscentric.com/nand-ecoscentric/ .

Ross

--
eCosCentric Ltd, Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK
Registered in England no. 4422071.                 www.ecoscentric.com