Re: printf problem

Am Dienstag, den 01.06.2010, 12:52 +0200 schrieb Manuel Borchers:
> Am Dienstag, den 01.06.2010, 10:49 +0200 schrieb Manuel Borchers:
> > They are in the resulting application. At least lookup and write are
> > working, because that's what I used to test my serial drivers in the
> > first place.
> >
> > I need to write some simple tests to see if set/get and read are
> > working. Will do that later.
>
> I did just that. get_conf works, using set_conf I am able to change the
> baudrate on the fly and read also is able to read chars from the
> terminal.
>
> The driver seems to be okay. So I guess it's something related to the
> stdio streams. Any pointers for me to look at?

Thanks to Sergei, again, and a lot of single-stepping through the
StreamBuffer initialization, I found the problem. malloc couldn't
allocate space for the io_bufs of stdin and stdout.

That was caused by a wrong calculation for the heap-size in the
memory-layout definition. I fixed that and printf is working fine now.

Cheers and thanks to Sergei!
Manuel

--
Manuel Borchers