Re: Cannot change MAC address...?

Thanks very much for your help, I've got it sorted now.

I didn't know it at first, but for some reason what I thought was a
simple 'hello world' program turned out to be another redboot image -
the load command wouldn't let me download it into RAM, presumably
because it wanted to occupy the same memory as the running RedBoot
image...? I only managed to find that out when I configured it to only
use half the RAM on my board.

Anyway, what I did instead was just use their preloaded RedBoot image
to install a modified RedBoot image that'll let us set whatever MAC
address we want, which was easier to do than I thought it would be.

Thanks again for your help!

John G