Re: Support for Altera Cyclone IV device

On 05/04/2010 02:30 PM, Gao Feng wrote:
Hi, there

I am Gao, a electrical design engineer in Linear System Ltd. Recently,
we are developing a new project, and we try to use eCos as our device
operation system. We plan to use Altera cyclone IV device. Is it
supported by the eCos system? If it does not, is it possible to give an
estimation when the eCos will support the Cyclone IV device? If
possible, could we ask for some source about possible early
verification. Thanks.

Note: originally sent to ecos-maintainers list. This question belongs on the main discussion list.

FPGA support in eCos is orthogonal to processor/target choices.
It would be up to you to develop support for such a device.