Re: About h8000 eCos GDB-Stub

Hello,

Since I could not think of any means to trace GDB-Stub program (generic-stub.c etc.),
I am in a serious predicament.
Would you please guide me ?

First of all, is it possible to use diag_printf() in generic-stub.c for debugging ?

If it is possible, then, there must be some reasons that I could not display any string of diag_printf()
on Insight's Console window.
Would you teach me some causes and resolving ways of malfunction ?

If it is not possible to use diag_printf() in generic-stub.c,
then I think there should be any means to debug generic-stub.c etc.
Please teach me that means.

Since my debugging tool is only Insight I would like to display messages on Insight's Console window.

I beseech you to help me.

m mariga