More maintainers

> I think the question is not necessarily one of there being sufficient
> maintainers so much as it is one of process.

The concept of maintainer is *very* different with DRCS, which
I suppose is kinda spooky and can be quite disruptive if handled
badly...

There are, I'm sure, *lots* of privately modified eCos repositories
with important improvements that never make it back. The
eCos community has to find a way to capitalize on this to stay
relevant.

Below are some presentations that talk about DRCS  and
development in general. Now, they talk about git and
Linux in particular, but  I've modified the audio so you hear
"mercurial" whenever they say "git" and "eCos" whenever
they say "Linux". It  should be quite tolerable for eCos
fans and you don't have to dismiss it out of hand ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SED6sewRw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8

--
Ãyvind Harboe