Re: ecos + lwip

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 04:10:52PM +0200, Simon Kallweit wrote:
> Mandeep Sandhu wrote:

>> This one compiled all the way through (leaving a few "warnings")!!
>
> Good news! I'll look into these warnings in socket.c when I get some time.

Simon, all warning will go away if you enter CDL for LWIP_ERR_T, look,
please, at lwip/err.h. By default that is signed char (?!), so its
capacity is quite overflowed. I just tried an ugly addition in err.h

#define LWIP_ERR_T unsigned int

and that fixed all gcc complains in socket.c. I checked it, i.e. with that tweak
all package is compiled silently (arm-elf-gcc 4.3.2), just alone warning:

sequential.c:113: warning: âset_ip_addrâ defined but not used

Sergei