Re: NAND framework

> I would like a few days to polish up the code a bit. Whom should I
> contact when I am done?

The ecos-patches list, even if all you do is say there is another
release on your website.

I took a very quick look last night at some files. Some copyright
headers need adding, others correcting. Also, it would be nice to
remove dead code inside comments, and maybe some of the debug
prints. I found a few in one one of the drivers which just said
"Here", etc. Also, please add ChangeLog files in each package, even if
it only says its the first release of the driver.

        Andrew