Re: Installing Redboot on a pendrive

> Another question, what driver support is offered by ecos? I need to
> put an http server on it, and I noticed that there is an available
> package, but I was wondering if my network card would be supported.
> I have a Broadcom BCM5906M, perfectly supported by the linux kernel,
> but I can use several others (the linux kernel supports each of
> them): is there a way to add drivers?

There are no Broadcom ethernet drivers. Broadcom tend to be bad about
documentation, especially there wireless devices. So you might have
trouble getting the documentation you need to write a driver. If you
can, throw your broadcom device out and get an chipset that is
supported. Take a look in packages/devs/eth.

Maybe a dumb question, but why are you using eCos? What do you need
that eCos offers?

           Andrew