Re: How to support google App engine on ECos

Hi,

Maybe I haven't properly understood your question. How can the
interface between the server and the client be "google app engine"? I
mean, if I'm not wrong you upload you application in python (now also
in Java) to the engine, but you can interface that "server" python
application from the client as you want (own http requests, POST/GET.
Have a look at hello world example). The server uses the "google app
engine" to fetch mails, queries with GQL... with google's API, but it
is the Python module deployed in the engine who uses that the app
engine API.

If what you mean is that the "server" application "pulls" information
from your eCos powered device I suppose you have port Google's SDC:
http://code.google.com/securedataconnector/download.html but in that
case the eCos powered device wouldn't be acting as a client but as a
server also.

Best regards,
Marcos del Puerto