Re: nc_test_slave in lwIP

Gary Thomas wrote:
Simon Kallweit wrote:
Hi Gary

As you probably know I've been working on getting lwIP 1.3 into eCos. I
had a look at the nc_test_slave test case and upgraded it to get it
working with lwIP 1.3. What is this test based on? Is there a
corresponding host utility to execute the nc tests?

Those tests were written from scratch (by me). They have no relationship, other than basic philosophy to any other program.

In the same directory where that test lives, look at 'make.host' :-)
Many of these tests can be built for either eCos or non-eCos (e.g. Linux)

Ah well, they live under "net/common", everything clear now :) Thanks!

Simon