Re: Where is CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_LPC2XXX

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Chris Holgate wrote:
>> The driver compiles, runs and has been pretty thoroughly stress tested
>> on my LPC2148 dev board using a fairly recent eCos CVS snapshot.  It
>> implements all of the required eCos SPI framework behaviour apart from
>> polled operation.
> [snip]
>> Finally, if it's going to make it into the main tree, support for polled
>> operation will be required.
>>
>> Oh - you might want to add some copyright notices too - the standard
>> eCos ones will do :-)
>
> Ah, but also, to go in the main tree, all the authors will need a copyright
> assignment to the Free Software Foundation in place.
>
> To request an assignment form, please fill in this form:
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnulib/doc/Copyright/request-assign.future?revision=1&root=gnulib
> and e-mail it to <assign@gnu.org>.

Yep, I returned the assignment form to the FSF earlier this week in
connection with the STM32 work I'm doing - so the PL022 driver code as
it stands should be covered by that.  I'll leave it to Martin to decide
what he wants to do with it now, as I'm not actively working on the LPC
devices at the moment.

Chris.