Where is CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_LPC2XXX

Hi,

I miss the directory of the CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_LPC2XXX package
(/packages/devs/spi/arm/lpc2xx) in the current cvs.
Is it only temporary removed or are there any licence problems?
(It is still referenced in the ecos.db)
I'd like to write a SPI device driver for the (new) SSP inter-
face which shares the SPI1 pins on may new (/01) LPC parts.
The advantage is that the SSP peripheral allows much higher SPI
datarates than the old SPI peripheral. (SCLK up to 30MHz instead of
7.5MHz at 60MHz system clock)

Now I'd like to reuse some code of the original SPI driver. But if
there are licence problems I'd rewrite it from scratch.

Thank you,
 Martin L.