PowerPC 440

I am working on a couple new projects, both involving an embedded PPC440 kernel in a Xilinx FPGA. Since I have worked with eCos on other processors, I would like to continue using eCos.

The question is: anybody out there that has knowledge to porting eCos to PPC440?

Any input is welcome. I do not know the PowerPC architecture very well, but is the PPC440 very different form the other PPCs that are supported by eCOs (in case I wold like to do the port myself)?

Hans