Re: MicroBlaze port

Hi guys,

> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 7:31 AM, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 04:23:00PM +0200, Radu Brinda wrote:
>>> Hey there!
>>> I'm trying to make an eCos port for MicroBlaze on a Spartan 3E Starter
>>> Kit (for my University degree), which has some of the features of the
>>> virtex4 evaluation board for which Mind have made a HAL for.
>>> I would like to get that HAL but unfortunately I can't find it. It's not
>>> in the CVS and it's not in the folders after I install via the script.
>>> If anyone can help it's greatly appreciated
>> http://www.mind.be/?page=virtex-ecos
>>
>> You might want to contact Mind directly. I don't remember if they ever
>> contributed this code.
>>
>>            Andrew
>>

> There is also this one http://www.monstr.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=ecos:ecos
> although I am not sure about the licensing, it seems weird.

One my student did it for his master degree. You should change a little bit your
project. I packed everything what I got from him to one pack, add toolchain,
ported it to linux and create BSP to EDK. We tested it on spartan3e500 and 1600
boards. BSP gives you big improvements with usage for every boards.
I think License is clear. If you have any question about please write private
email to me.

Regards,
Michal Simek