Re: free GUI for eCOS

I provide links to some datasheets (some are hard to find on the
internet), please have a look at them to find out what RGB and VSYNC
interfaces are:
<link deleted>
<link deleted>
<link deleted>
<link deleted>

Please download them and do not browse them from your browser.
There are some wrong information in these datasheets, so be careful.
When you select a TFT with a similar controller chip, be careful,
because not all TFT modules make all three interfaces available at
their connectors.

Gábor