free GUI for eCOS

well,
i thought i had made u very clear, wht i want.......let me try again

1st thing, i dont have to draw signal .......its already coming.
jst i need to display tht in real time on some graph over graphical LCD.
for wht framebuffer is used??i dont think my application require such level of components.its used for video processing,write!
on that graph i need to set a threshold value so that when signal goes above that level, alarm raises at once (in true real time manner). i need button to set my threshold level.

i dont know that my processor supports ext RAM or not,i suppose it does.
its philips LPC2148 ARM7TDMI-S.i will look on web for tht.
so had u  got my point now,hopefully,yes.....
now wht shud i do, any expert comments or better,suggestions frm u
frm where cud i get free GUI for ecos?