Re: cyg_io_lookup for /dev/tty0 fails

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:02:58 +0100, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 08:38:16AM +0100, Robert Brusa wrote:
Hi

I reconfigured eCOS and now I am stuck with a problem I do not understand.
When calling a lookup for tty0, the routine returns with an error.

I presume you mean a lookup for /dev/tty0, not tty0.
Yes (sorry, one can not see my lookup-string "/dev/tty0" in the screenshot).

My configuration seems to be ok - /dev/tty0 is in __DEVTAB__ and is found
there. Things go wrong at line 137 (see screenshots of debugging
session): The if there should evaluate as true, but the program skips the
true-branch and goes to to line 143 instead. Is this a compiler problem
or do I get something wrong? Thanks for any help.

If you think this is a compile problem we need to see the assembly language your compiler generated for this code fragment.

Andrew