Re: eCos on ubuntu - general download problem

Thanks for the suggestions Sergei and Steven.  It turns out the
problem (thanks to Slide) was that I did not have root access while
doing this .. I really should have noticed that problem but didn't
realize the download didn't work b/c I didn't have access to
/opt/ecos, I was only thinking of the download problem.  I'll try them
when I get back to my computer, just to learn :}.