RE: Building redboot for i.MX31 or just building redboot for ARM

Hmmm... I will not be using codesourcery, but regardless, I guess my initial question is options for the configure script -- I am just starting out and have not even come across any errors as yet.

Since I will also be compiling for arm I suppose the target should be:

"--target=arm-elf"

Is there a list of targets?