ZY1000 JTAG debugger

I just wanted to take a moment to let anyone who's interested know that I've
been playing with the ZY1000 from Zylin and am quite impressed with it.

What got me really excited about this product is that it's open.  It runs
eCos + OpenOCD under the hood (for both of which source is available), and
even the FPGA design is using OpenCores IP.  The idea that we can extended /
enhance / change the functionality was really attractive.  I don't know of
any other debugger out there that offers this, and I think that's something
that's really been missing.

Anyhow, that's my $.02 FWIW.  Standard disclaimer:  I'm not affiliated with
Zylin in any way, I just think they did a great job on this and wanted to let
other people know.

--Chris