eCos thread priority

Hi, I have encountered some problems with the RFID application that I am developing.

I am trying to capture incoming response into an int array[2235]. Seems like during the process of capturing the data into the int array, the application will stop capturing the data.

After analysing the problem, seems like the eCos is doing another process in the background during this short pause.

Is there any way to set my main thread with the highest priority or stop all background process when I am executing this function? By the way is the highest priority to set for my thread 0?

Thanks