eCos Configuration Tool experimental build for GTK+ 2.x on Linux

As a prelude to eCos 3.0, I have built an experimental version of the
eCos Configuration Tool suitable for GTK+ 2.x on x86 Linux. This
snapshot build is available for download via the eCosCentric DevZone page:

  http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml

If you are running a recent Linux distribution, you may need to install
an extra package from your distribution which provides libstdc++.so.5
(eg compat-libstdc++-33 on RHEL5).

If you try this build, please let me know if it works for you. Problems
should be reported against component "ConfigTool" and version "CVS" via
Bugzilla:

  http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/

Please include the precise Linux distribution name and version in any
reports.

Thank you

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited