Re: GCC 4.3.2 toolchains for arm, cortex, mips, powerpc

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 4:02 PM, simon.kallweit@intefo.ch
<simon.kallweit@intefo.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just tried to compile my work-in-progress Cortex-M3 port with your arm-elf
> compiler. Without much luck though, as it seems that your compiler is
> compiled for hardware floating point architectures, or did I get something
> wrong?  Also it occured to me, that you got a dependency to the mpfr library,
> which should not really be there I guess. At least it wasn't with all the
> other toolchains I used/built so far.

Would you be willing to help out testing and post a bit more detail on what
 you did, what you expected and your results?

the ecos-discuss mailing list has interest in a *working* Cortex toolchain
rather than the work in progress as it is now :-)

> Did you do any tests based on Cortex-M3? Or only Cortex-A8?

Nope. It is ready for such testing and I appreciate your feedback.

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html