Re: About FTP Client on eCos

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 04:48:58PM -0500, Shirley Mayadewi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anybody tried using the FTP client on eCos?

Sure, when i wrote it. It test is every so often as well...

> I'm trying to use this
> now. The log on FTP server shows that the FTP client on the development
> board is trying to log in but failed (correct user name and password).
> Then, the board gets restarted. I just added the FTP client package on
> eCos and rebuild the library. Do I have to add anything else? Thanks.

You need to debug further. First step is to enable INFRA_DEBUG and see
if there are any asserts. Also try running the test program
ftpclient1.c. You need to modify the IP addresses embedded in it, and
it wants a few specific files on your server machine. However this is
a known good program.

  Andrew