USB 2.0 slave?

Has anyone looked at what needs to be done, if anything, to support
USB 2.0 in the USB slave package? I noticed that only 1.1 is currently
supported based on the defines for supported version

#define USB_DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_USB11_LO           0x10
#define USB_DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_USB11_HI            0x01

Would supporting 2.0 be as simple as adding another define for 2.0? I
am not intimately familiar with USB, but if there is anything I can do
to help, I would be interested as we are looking at using eCos for an
internal board we are developing.

Thanks,

slide

--