Cortex M3 Port

Hello

I've heard that there is some general interest in porting eCos to the Cortex M3. I would like to help with the port, as my company would like to use eCos in upcoming products. We are currently using the STM32 processor. I have an STM32 Evaluation Board available (STM3210E-EVAL) as well as JTAGkey from amontec. I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 as the host system, the latest Codesourcery Toolchain, and OpenOCD for flashing/debugging. My development system is up and running and I have done some simple things using FreeRTOS to test my environment. I also gained some initial knowledge of the workings of eCos, played around a bit with the linux synthethic target. I wonder if anyone already started a port, so I could help on an existing code base, or I have to start my own. If possible I would like to do the port together with a few others, possibly someone with prior experience in eCos?

Best regards
Simon Kallweit