NAND flash and JFFS2

(Sorry if you receive this twice, my bad)

There is a steady flow of questions on the list on NAND flash and/or
JFF2. I think our group will start to do the work for that (if the boss
agrees :-) ).

The mailing list has on 14th jul 2008:
Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 03:34:49PM +0800, Fisher ZHU wrote:
> NAND flash is so prevalent!
> Will ECOS support NAND flash later?

Some NAND flashes are supported, but at the moment this is no central support.

It needs somebody to write the necessary code for all the checksum and
block management, preferably in a way which is compatible with Linux.

Feel free to submit a patch...

Andrew