RE: SNMP authentication problem

I mean with "it doesn't read", it doesn't take the lines from the snmpd.conf file and register them to the agent software.
(It reads them from file). Anyway, i found another way to register them. But, i think there is a problem with hashing and md5 algorithm.
With the inputs snmp engine id and pass-phrase, the produced "kul" key isn't valid. (I gave the same inputs to different hash&md5 calculators, they gave the same result but not same with ecos md5 algorithm result.)

Any ideas?